Polysubstance: First Violation
You must have your Center for Community Standards sanction letter readily available.
Step 1: ASSIST Assessment
You will receive an email granting you access to the online assessment. Be sure to read the information below before proceeding to the assessment.
You will need access to a printer. Printed feedback is required for Step 3 (to attend Workshop 2 or an individual educational meeting).
Please allow yourself 45 minutes. You must complete the online assessment in one-sitting.
eCHECKUP TO GO instructions:
- To begin, you will need to “Create a New Account”. Your email address must be your WSU email address in the format of email@example.com Write down your login and password!
- Next, complete your profile. This information is needed to calculate BAL and other measures and is strictly confidential. Click “Save” and then “Done” in order to save your data and move on to view your portal.
- Once you have successfully created your account and completed your profile, select ASSIST (Drug Use History) from the options.
Once you complete the consent form you will automatically be routed to the assessment. If you are having trouble accessing the assessment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the issue.
Need to log back in to print your results?
- Log into the eCHECKUP TO GO sign-in page using the login and password you created at the time you took the assessment.
- Select the assessment you wish to view. A new tab will open with the assessment results.
- Select the “Resources” tab (located top-right)
- Select “Print Results”
Step 2: Contact CAPS
Contact Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) at 509-335-4511 to schedule an individual educational meeting. You must have your Center for Community Standards sanction letter readily available.