Emergency Financial Support Resources
The Office of the Dean of Students has some limited financial resources to support students who may be experiencing an emergency or unexpected financial hurdle or need financial assistance to complete their degree. These program are not meant to be a source of ongoing financial support for students, please visit Student Financial Services for information on ongoing financial support options including federal and state financial aid and scholarships. Students can also search for additional scholarship opportunities through the SALT website.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Financial support resources are only available during an active academic term (when classes are in session)
- Must be an actively enrolled student
- Funding options available for students enrolled as graduates or undergraduates, enrolled full time or part time as well as international and undocumented students
- Funding options available for Pullman and Global Campus students
- Meet with a staff member in the Office of the Dean of Students
There are a few options available and the Dean of Students staff will determine what resource may be most helpful for the student based on their circumstances and available funding. Additional information and documentation may be required in order for the student to be eligible for financial support.